If you have fantastic ideas, our unscripted team wants to hear from you! Whether you know a character whose story has just got to be told or if you have the next great unscripted program ready to pitch, please submit your unscripted idea via the form below or contact us at email@example.com. Ideas will only be considered with a pitch deck outlining the show synopsis, along with a sizzle reel or Zoom tape of cast (if applicable to the project).
Omnifilm Entertainment’s scripted department does not accept unsolicited scripts or submissions.
Submit Your Unscripted Idea
Omni Film Development Ltd.
Submitted to Omni Film Development Ltd.
The Proposal was submitted by you for review and consideration by Omni Film Development Ltd.(Omni Film Development Ltd., its assignees and affiliated entities shall collectively hereinafter be referred to as “Omnifilm”). You understand that the execution of this release is necessary before Omnifilm will review the Proposal, and you represent and agree as follows:
- You own or control the Proposal. You have the full and exclusive right to submit the Proposal to Omnifilm and no other person or corporation has any right, title or interest in the Proposal inconsistent with your rights to develop and license the Proposal. The Proposal is not defamatory and does not infringe upon or violate the privacy rights, copyrights, trademarks, publicity or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any third party.
- Omnifilm has not made any promise or representation to you about the Proposal, and has no obligation to use the Proposal in any way. There is no agreement, written or oral, express or implied, between you and Omnifilm concerning the Proposal, other than this release.
- Omnifilm will give the Proposal only the consideration that Omnifilm in its sole and absolute discretion determines is appropriate.
- Omnifilm does not accept any obligation regarding confidentiality with respect to the Proposal. Omnifilm has the right to copy, use, and distribute the Proposal for the purpose of its evaluation and review. You have kept a copy of the Proposal. Omnifilm has no obligation to return the Proposal to you and is not responsible for any loss or damage to the Proposal.
- Omnifilm may have already and may in the future receive or independently develop materials containing elements identical to or similar to the Proposal(“Materials”). Omnifilm has the unrestricted right to use these Materials and you will have no right or recourse whatsoever against Omnifilm for use of these Materials. I agree to indemnify Omnifilm and hold Omnifilm harmless from and against any claim, loss, obligation, liability or expense including reasonable attorneys’ fees that may be asserted against Omnifilm or incurred by Omnifilm in connection with the Materials or any use thereof.
- This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, including by facsimile, Tagged Image Format File (“TIFF”) or Portable Document Format (“PDF”) transmission, each of which shall be deemed an original and all of which, taken together shall constitute one and the same instrument. Delivery of an executed counterpart of this Agreement by facsimile, TIFF or PDF transmission shall be equally effective as delivery of a manually executed counterpart thereof. Any party delivering an executed counterpart of this Agreement by facsimile, TIFF or PDF transmission shall also deliver a manually executed counterpart thereof, but failure to do so shall not affect the validity, enforceability or binding effect of the Agreement.
Your agreement below shall constitute this a binding agreement.